What is a cookie?
A "Cookie" is a small text file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize you. The set of "cookies" helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies can not damage your computer and, in turn, that they are activated help us identify and resolve errors, as well as allow us to identify interests and offer the most interesting products for you. Some of these cookies are essential, because without them the page can not work properly. Other cookies are very useful, because they remember your username safely, as well as your preferences, for example, the language. Thanks to cookies it is not necessary to provide the same information each time you enter a page.
Types of cookies
The information that we provide below, will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies are used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
Next, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
- Strictly necessary cookies, such as those used for correct navigation or those that allow services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded.
- Third party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or external content supplements.
- Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to ensure the best possible service to the user, the websites usually use "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data on the activity that is carried out on the platform.
Relation and description of the cookies we use on the website
The table that we publish below shows in a schematic way the cookies that we use in our website:
|Cookie||First name||Purpose / More information||Expiration|
Random alphanumeric string
|The web application uses a series of basic cookies for its correct functioning, since the different sections of the website, as well as its e-commerce functionality, are controlled through data and preferences that depend at all times on the active session of the user who visits the website and the actions that it carries out on the platform.||1-30 days|
This cookie belongs to the addshoppers service with which we allow our users the possibility of sharing our content on their social networks.
|We use Google Analytics on the website to track the activity carried out on it. Google Analytics cookies collect standard registration information and data about the habits of visitors anonymously. More information: developers.google.com (in English)||
|Third party cookie||Local storage and other similar technologies indicate when you enter Facebook so we can show you friends who also like our site or any of its pages||6 months|
|Google YouTube||recently_watched_video_id_list||Store the Youtube playback settings so you do not have to make these settings every time you enter our portal||Until the browser closes|
Additional guarantees - Management of cookies
As a complementary guarantee to those previously described, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time by means of the options of configuration of content and privacy available. Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode can have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
- Internet Explorer 9 and higher: InPrivate
- Safari 2 and higher: Private Navigation
- Opera 10.5 and higher: Private Navigation
- FireFox 3.5 and higher: Private Navigation
- Google Chrome 10 and higher: Incognito
On the other hand, and if you wish, you can browse our site in the usual way, but deactivating cookies in your browser. Next, we guide you in the process to follow to deactivate them in your browser.
How can I disable cookies?
Modifying the preferences of your browser to disable cookies is very simple, but remember that, in these cases, some functionalities of the virtual store will not be available to you.
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" key on the keyboard.
- In the menu that appears on the screen above, choose «Tools» and then «Options».
- Click on «Privacy».
- In "Firefox you can": choose "Use a custom configuration for the history". Uncheck the option "Accept cookies" to deactivate them and save the changes made.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click on the «Tools» button and then on «Internet options».
- Select «Privacy».
- In «Advanced» you can deactivate the cookies and save the changes made.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click on the «Tools» menu.
- Select «Options».
- Click on the "Advanced" tab. In the "Privacy" section, click on "Content settings".
- In the «Cookies» tab you can disable cookies and save the selected changes.
- Open Safari
- Select "Preferences" in the menu and click on "Security" (top right).
- In the section "Accept cookies", you can choose if Safari must accept cookies from the sites you enter. For more information, click on the question mark.
- To see the cookies that have been stored on your computer, click on "View cookies".
Important: Please read carefully the help section of your browser to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our website even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing through our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work properly.
Finally, indicate that we can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative requirements, regulations, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, so users are advised to visit it periodically.