SHIPPING AND RETURN POLICIES
The delivery term may vary from 2 to 7 working days depending the day of the week you placed your order, because delivery are only from Monday to Friday. All our products are shipped through courier service.
Orders are prepared the minute the payment has been confirmed in the following schedule:
Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 12:00 h. Orders received outside this schedule will be prepared the following working day. No order will be shipped on Saturdays, Sundays or bank holidays.
- The acquired products will be delivered to the address provided when the order was placed
- Purchase Invoices will be sent to the e-mail the customer provided us when they registered in the website and the client will also be able to check it out on their account in the site
- During Sundays and bank holidays there will be no shipping or delivery of any order, Saturdays under special budgeting.
- The delivery will be punctually executed under the responsibility of the delivery man
- An order is considered delivered the moment the delivery man delivers the products and the client signs the reception document. It is the client’s duty to check the state of their products and communicate us any kind of inconvenience the following 24 hours after receiving their order.
- The shipping prices are prone to change without any notice and they are visible during the purchase process.
Complaints about non-delivered orders
The consumer and/or user, after receiving an e-mail just as your order has been shipped, if a reasonable term has gone by and you do not receive your order, you can contact Embapak via phone (+34)937729071, the contact survey or e-mail: info@Embapak.com to clear up the cause of the delay. Once Embapak receives the complaint, we will contact with the user and/or consumer with the objective of explaining what happened.
In the case Embapak has no stock of the product purchased, the user and/or consumer will be informed and in the shortest term possible, Embapak will offer another option or a refund.
If once you have placed an order you wish to cancel it that has not been shipped yet, you can do it as long as you so it through the contact survey, writing an e-mail to info@Embapak.com or calling the phone number (+34)937729071 providing the order number you want to cancel. There will be no charge, except if the product has already been prepared.
The consumer and/or user will have a term of 14 natural day counted from the date of reception of the product to return it without the need to indicate any reasons why, with the expenses of the shipping, shipping back and a 10% of the invoice value in concept of general expenses and manipulation that will be assumed by the consumer and/or user.
We establish the following exceptions (among others) that are subject by the consumers and users law:
- The supply of goods in agreement with the consumer/user specifications or clearly customised.
- The supply of goods that can be spoiled and damaged fast.
- The supply of goods sealed that will not be suitable to return due to health protection or hygiene and that have been unsealed after the delivery.
- The supply of goods that after their deliver, and considering their nature, have been mixed in a inseparable way with other goods.
The return of the amount will be effectuated through the same method of payment the user/consumer used
The returned product must be in the same conditions the user/consumer received it in and, of course, it cannot be damaged or with reliable proof of usage that might prevent from selling the product again, and in its original packaging. To ship back the products you must package it in an appropriate way so it is protected during the return.
To apply your desesment right, the consumer/user has a term of 14 natural days. They will have to complete the survey in the section “My Account” or contact us via phone or e-mail. But the communication must contain:
- Full name and address
- Number of order that is in the invoice
- Description of the purchased good
- Your will to give up the trade contract
- Date of the communication
If you are sending your petition through a non-electronic media (such as, postal service) it will have to be signed.
From the date you communicate us your decision to give up on the contract, the consumer/user has a term of 14 days to return to Embapak in a perfect state the acquired good alongside with a copy of the purchase invoice.
Embapak will communicate with no delay to the consumer/user via e-mail the confirmation of reception of the desesment, with the instructions for the return to the consumer/user. Once the product is received or the consumer/user has presented reliable proof of the return, Embapak will ship back or give a refund with no delay.